While it seems like everyone else is attending SXSW in Austin this week, I am going to be attending the Forum One Online Community Business Forum in lovely Sonoma, California on Thursday and Friday. There are eight great sessions planned over two days including:
- Community strategy – thriving in a challenging economy
- Managing your online community ecosystem
- Measuring and improving community performance
- Embracing community and social media
- The business of online community
- Gleaning insight from your community ecosystem
I’ll be taking good notes so I can blog about what resonates at the event for me. Stay tuned for updates later this week.
And if you are interested in attending, here is a link to the conference website.