This is another reason why I love WordPress.com. Wordpress sent me an annual report for my blog last week and I didn’t even have to ask for it. They also make it fun by adding some animated fireworks, displaying the results in a pleasing graphical way, and thanking their “helper monkeys” for helping prepare the stats.
- 32 new blog posts
- 29,000 blog views
In case you missed these posts, here are my most viewed posts in 2011 – and thanks to the “long-tail” effects of blogging, only one of the most popular posts was actually written in 2011!
- Gamification is Everywhere — But What Is It? October 2011
- My Social Media Job Description October 2008
- 7 Social Media Must-Do’s for the Restaurant Industry April 2010
- Confused About Community Registration? August 2008
- Sizing Up the Social Media Software Market June 2009
Thank you WordPress!